Recent content by DMC

1. D

Ammo/Inventory Weirdness - UCC 2.3.5 UIS 1.1.8

"Could you go to the demo scene pickup the pistol and equip it." I made my crossbow using the item creation process from the video and the rifle animation index. In the demo, everything works as it should. "I'm verry sorry that this issue is taking so long to debug." No worries. It is most...
  2. D

BD look real ugly in the project hierarchy

Can BD maybe find a home in the Opsive folder with your other tools. Think of what a wonderful world it would be if integrations and additions would look for BD in the Opsive folder. I suppose they can be moved manually. I don't think anything is looking for them at the asset root. but...
  3. D

"So I see that your Clip Size on the Item component is set to 50 but on your AmmoData it is set to 5." Setting the value of 50 to 5 caused the ammo not to be removed when equipping the bow, without dropping the ammo, but still added ammo, 15; 5 in clip and 30 remaining from a pickup of 20. A...
  4. D

As a heads up, and a bit off topic: Do you have a project in which all your tools have been successfully integrated; BT, UIS, UCC & Opsive Controller Packs? Also, if so, can there be a Ultimate Opsive Pack with a fully integrated demo scene :devilish: or perhaps, could I possibly just have a...
  5. D

I guess I missed one of your posts. I think you could be right about it mixing the methods/classes, because I remember when I installed this time, it was before you fixed the install order, and I installed them in reverse to get around a different problem, which could maybe be causing this...
  6. D

I don't know... I add one to 40, 41... This time not 26 left, 27...
  7. D

The above did not change the behavior.
  8. D

I am having an issue with the UCC UIS integration where: I make a crossbow & bolt pickup 1 crossbow and 15 bolts it goes to inventory on interact if I equip the crossbow the ammo will disappear if I drop the ammo, equip the crossbow, then pick up the ammo, it will reload I increased the...
  9. D

Cannot build project with UCC/UIS integration

public string[] BlockList { get { return m_BlockList; } #if UNITY_EDITOR set { m_BlockList = value; } #endif }
  10. D

Polarith AI Pro

Fair. No point making things that won't be used. However, sometimes people don't know what they want until it is offered. McDonald's isn't famous for products people need, and at the end of the order they ask if you want fries. Many people here are, possibly, not going to be using click to...
  11. D

UIS/UCC Skinned Mesh Body Parts & Synty Modular Heros

If a kind soul wanted to talk about the Head, Body, Arms, Boots... Used in the UCC and UIS system and how I might understand how to go about replicating it for more parts on a different skeleton... In the UIS Demo, I noticed the replacement boots had a skeleton under them... I didn't notice...