Recent content by Denali95

1. D

Conditional Abort Not Working

I retired this with a Within Distance conditional, and I was able to get the abort to work. One issue I seem to be running into is that my conditional is true for a second, then not true, causing the conditional to exit. Essentially, what I'm doing is checking if 4 hits have happened in the...
  2. D

Could part of the issue come down to the fact that the task that the right branch seems to be unable from exiting is a "running" task, so the behavior tree is not re-running its checks until that finishes? If I let the branch to the right finish, it will proceed to the conditional abort left...
  3. D

I changed out the selector type but still have an issue. What abort type should be on the Sequences to enable the left most condition to abort any of the right ones? Shouldn't it be the left most sequence has a lower priority abort, and then the right branch has a self abort or am I...
  4. D

I'm hoping that when my conditional "Health Check" becomes true, I can play a quick animation that interrupts all other action. For context, this is a "Stagger" animation that plays when the player hits the enemy multiple times in quick succession.
  5. D

I have a selector and two sequences, each starting with a conditional. If my right sequence has a lower priority conditional abort, shouldn't it interrupt the right sequence while it's executing if it turns out to be true? This behavior doesn't seem to be working (it continues to run "Seek" in...