Recent content by debuggingmyhead

1. D

Trying to implement a dash ability

So, thanks again for pointing me in the right direction, I'm getting much better results now. Looking at the jump ability was very enlightening. I do have just a few followup questions that hopefully are simple to answer: How might I go about stopping the ability when I hit a piece of room...
  2. D

Awesome, thank you for answering all of my questions, I'll try out what you've suggested.
  3. D

Hello, I'm using UFPS2 and I'm trying to implement a dash ability and have some questions. I apologize in advance if these might be general Unity questions, in which case I can seek answers elsewhere too. Right now I have a "dash" ability script that I created and it works decent enough, but...
  4. D

Quick question related to mouse movement

I changed the y input sensitivity to 0 and that indeed did the trick. Thanks for the quick reply!
  5. D

Quick question related to mouse movement

Hello, I'm trying a gameplay experiment and am looking to disable y axis movement on the mouse. In other words, I want to prevent the mouse from being able to move the first person camera up and down along the y axis, while still allowing it move along the x axis (hopefully, that makes sense)...