Recent content by DeadCcell

1. DeadCcell

reload audio issue

Sounds good I will recreate the weapon and add some others to see the difference. Then I will let you know what I come up with. Talk later.
  2. DeadCcell

reload audio issue

I'm currently using the demo controller, animations and sounds while I learn the controller haven't change anything yet. So I'm not sure why it's doing this. Funny thing is it was working fine and then it just started happening. I guess I didn't notice it cause I was not using the assault...
  3. DeadCcell

Character stance is tilted and i want the posture straight

I am currently working with 4 controllers, opsive being one of them. I must say I really do like yalls controller and all it offers. But on the other controllers, to name one Game Kit Controller that is not an issue as I can place any character on that controller and the built-in-anims just...
  4. DeadCcell

Sheet1281 I have setup a few characters to test and was able to duplicate the issue you are having. I must say I was also expecting an out of the box working controller. Not a Nolan controller. Lol. I thought this was a unity asset, maybe not if a Unity's animator re-targeting feature was not...
  5. DeadCcell

reload audio issue

I will load a different weapon on the place holder character Nolan in my scene to see if it does the same delayed audio for the reload animation.
  6. DeadCcell

I can agree with Andrew on the rig and anim. I have not looked into correcting the issue yet, but if you use Mixamo characters they are rigged to work with any anim pack you buy on unity store. Nolan seems to be rigged to work with his animations only. When I setup my own characters I will let...
  7. DeadCcell

reload audio issue

I have been putting together a project and have noticed something has changed with the assault rifle reload audio. When I reload the weapon the anim works fine and plays out, then about a 1sec after the anim is done the audio for the reload clip plays. I checked under the "Shootable Weapon" -...