Recent content by dancinggoat23

1. D

DropItemAction for different items

Yes, it does, and it’s a brilliant solution. I’ll go with the default visualizer; that will work as-is for me. Thanks!
  2. D

DropItemAction for different items

Hello. Maybe I'm missing something, but I haven't found a way to setup the DropItemAction in an Item Action Set so that the Pick Up Item prefab can be specified for different items. When I drop, say, a potion, I want to drop the specific item prefab for that potion. Likewise, when I drop a...
  3. D

How do I implement a crafting recipe filter?

Nevermind, I figured it out. I'm implementing a FilterSorter<CraftingRecipe>; that should work fine.
  4. D

How do I implement a crafting recipe filter?

This may be a simple question, but for some reason I'm not seeing the answer. How would I implement a custom crafting recipe filter? My game will use a 'lore' system that ensures that the player cannot see recipes if she lacks the knowledge to use them. I thought this would be done with a...
  5. D

Mac window manager crash

I noticed the same thing, but wanted to provide what I had... I associate the crash with the BD editor because it doesn’t happen anywhere else, but as they say, correlation doesn’t always equal causation. An additional note, in case anyone else sees this: it doesn’t happen if, after I’ve opened...
  6. D

Mac window manager crash

Looks like I can get a very reliable crash in the Window Server with my project now. I'm not sure I can continue work with it... edit: it seems to always happen when I try to zoom out. Panning sometimes triggers it, too. Right-clicking occasionally does it.
  7. D

Mac window manager crash

Hello. I'm seeing a sporadic crash on my Mac whenever I open the behavior editor window on a tree with more than a handful of nodes. There aren't really that many, perhaps 20+, but if the tasks don't all fit in the viewport, and I try opening a popup window or attempt to select any tasks, I have...
  8. D

WithinDistance should ignore its own GameObject

I'm using WithinDistance to cause AI units to engage in simulated 'conversation' with each other. I've noticed that if I use a layer mask to trigger this task, and all involved units are set to that mask, the WithinDistance task returns its own GameObject. I propose modifying line 89 in...
  9. D

Custom RecipePanel

Fantastic as usual! Thank you.
  10. D

Custom RecipePanel

Hi I'm working on a custom crafting menu, and want to display an 'attribute requirement' field on any recipe that has such. To do so, I'm subclassing RecipePanel to create one that includes a TextMeshPro widget for that purpose, and I noticed that the m_Recipe field in the class is private and...