Recent content by Dahrona

1. D

grid is empty

the equipped item always in last grid if i set "Use Grid Index " to false. if i make it true, it will empty when i move item to another collection
  2. D

grid is empty

I already did it, but it impact to equipment also move to last indext
  3. D

grid is empty

why the grid is empty after the wand move to another collection
  4. D

Can we show ingredient from item object

should i implement menu crafting also? because I only need to show the recipe/ingredient and sum of the ingredient. not for crafting
  5. D

Can we show ingredient from item object

player equips an item that has an item object there and it shows in UI. Is it possible to show the recipe panel in UI based on the item object equipped by the player??
  6. D

How do I implement a crafting recipe filter?

the filter has worked, but can't be combine with crafting tabs data, when I change the tab, the recipe can't be showed anymore. even I didn't put crafting recipe filter, the tab recibe can't run since I change the CraftingMenuBase.
  7. D

there is no changes even on runtime for this game inspector
  8. D

i've already done it, but it still doesn't work. it's look like the Filter() Function isn't called because when I debugged there, it can't be called.
  9. D

i create script like this : using Opsive.Shared.Utility; using Opsive.UltimateInventorySystem.Crafting; using Opsive.UltimateInventorySystem.UI.Grid; using System.Collections.Generic; using UnityEngine; public class CraftingRecipeFilter : CraftingRecipeFilterBase { [SerializeField]...
  10. D

how do implementing the FilterSorter<CraftingRecipe> to hidden some recipe?
  11. D

change input when selecting

By default, we can use ASDW on the keyboard or the navigation button on the gamepad to select the grid element in the inventory grid. then how can I change it with another button like L1 for next and R1 for prev? i can't change it by input because it will affect other inputs.
  12. D

Instant Crafting

for example : https://drive.google.com/file/d/1Mji8khc0iInm9If1Vkwz6NhzR8iA351j/view?usp=sharing i already add canvas groups in pop up but still can't fix it
  13. D

Instant Crafting

i did it, but i am using gamepad for navigation cursor, and when pop up showed I can move the cursor still. different with quantity picker panel.
  14. D

Instant Crafting

got it. how to made cursor can't moving when I want to show pop up in front of grid?? it is like quantity picker but just confirmation button. I'm curious how the quantity picker panel works which makes the cursor button behind it not work.
  15. D

Instant Crafting

what if i want to add sfx when recipe can't be crafted. if I am using singleton class that save audio sfx. i can't call it in crafting menu script