Recent content by Culzean

1. C

GetAllVariables GC Allocation

Thanks Justin, that makes sense I guess we'll need to investigate what is going on in this case.
  2. C

GetAllVariables GC Allocation

We have a setup using 2 behaviour tree components with different group indices on the same enemy. In this way tree 0 can run a new external tree that is set as the external tree for the tree in group 1. This new external tree is then executed. We have set it up so that they share their...
  3. C

Shared Variable is only set correctly on first run

Ah on the behaviour tree I had Reset Values On Restart ticked. That's sorted with that unticked. I'm not sure I understand the intention of that option.
  4. C

Shared Variable is only set correctly on first run

I have a setup where I am using multiple behaviour trees, a main tree and an ancillary action tree. I want to call the ancillary action and start a selected action in this tree. I am providing a data blob for this action via shared variables. When I call the tree I set an external behaviour tree...
  5. C

Custom Shared Variable with Scriptable Object

Thanks for the pointer, that gives me something to think about.
  6. C

Custom Shared Variable with Scriptable Object

I have just purchased Behaviour Designer and am experimenting with how we can integrate this into our game. We use a data blob class that contains a scriptable object with further game data. I would like to share this with the tree and potentially swap the data blob around depending on the...