Recent content by coradob

1. coradob

ItemCollection unable to remove items

Hmm I did refresh the collection and it was still like that. I'll try again and report back but, I assume there's very little you can do given that the Types Manager is working correctly Thank you
  2. coradob

ItemCollection unable to remove items

Hi there, I have UCC and I was playing around with the item collection. I made my own item collection. I was following along the video tutorials. I have a category "Items" and I added 2 item types (AssaultRifle and AssaultRifleBullet). I then realized that because I kept the demo folder of...
  3. coradob

Climbing Ladder

@Justin is there a roadmap we can follow? That ability add-on sounds great and I assume it has no release date but i'd love to be able to follow what is being worked on and what has priority
  4. coradob

Change view type

@DankP3 NVM... everything does seem to work. I just had to make my ability a concurrent ability Thank you for the help!
  5. coradob

Change view type

@DankP3 Yeah I just about did this and it seems to do what I need it to, except for one thing. The animation..? When I activate the ability, the correct ViewType and MovementType are set but, shouldn't the "MovementSetId" in the animator parameters change? (I'm using the demo animator for now btw)
  6. coradob

Change view type

@Andrew well, it's not so much of what I'm expecting it to return (I would expect it to return the movement type as defined in the "viewTypeName" variable.). It's more so that I can't use it because it gives an error in the editor Taking the first code example as is from the camera API...
  7. coradob

Change view type

@Andrew I stumbled across this trying to make an ability that changes the movement/view type at runtime. It seemed like what I needed. When I try the first piece of code from the API however, "GetType" doesn't seem to work as described in the example. How do you get the view types? Basically...