Recent content by Colin MacLeod

1. Colin MacLeod

Photon Integration

So, then In that case I guess my choice is to stay with PUN2 or write my own add-on for Bolt.
  2. Colin MacLeod

Photon PUN2 Integration - newPlayer.CustomProperties not working as expected

Excellent. Thanks for that. I’m a bit surprised nobody else experienced this one.
  3. Colin MacLeod

Photon Integration

@Justin We've been experimenting with PUN2 but it looks like Bolt may be the way to go for us too. Is there any update on Opsive support for Photon Bolt?
  4. Colin MacLeod

These lines (197, 198) from SpawnManagerBase.OnEvent(EventData photonEvent) don't look right to me: var player = PhotonNetwork.CurrentRoom.GetPlayer(photonEvent.Sender); var character = Instantiate(GetCharacterPrefab(player), (Vector3)data[i * 3], (Quaternion)data[i * 3 + 1]); Won't that...
  5. Colin MacLeod

I'm trying to change the character that is spawned based on a custom player property. The thing is, I can only get it to work on the Master client - the value for Player in my other clients always seems to be the same - the master value. Not sure of the best way to describe this - there are...
  6. Colin MacLeod

Ultimate Character Controller WIP

This sounds wonderful, Justin. Do you have an idea when the next release might be available?