Recent content by claudius_I

1. C

Multiple characters

Hello, I am now in the localization phase. I have tried to locate Save UI, but have not been able to. I have located other elements with no problem, but save UI is different. "Save View" is created game time and I have not known how to call the method that locates Any advice? Thank you
  2. C

Multiple characters

Thanks, I have another problem. I deleted an equipped item (in script) , but when open the Ui, it still appears in the Equipment UI.
  3. C

Multiple characters

I think it doesn't help me much, I've realized that I need to have two inventories, one for each character, but only in one menu. Is this possible? Thanks Claudio
  4. C

Multiple characters

Hello, I have a question. I have two characters that need to have their own inventory. I think each character can have their own inventory, but my question is: How could I open one or the other inventory interface for each character (to equip items. press key I)? Thanks Claudio
  5. C

How do attributes work?

Hello How do attributes work? How are they assigned? Thanks Claudio
  6. C

Automatically add a tool to hotbar

Hello, i want to add automatically add a tool (when category is tool) to hotbar when i added a new object to inventory only if there is a empy slot in the hotbar. There is possible to do that? can you guide me? Thanks Claudio Sorry for my bad english.
  7. C

buy in the shop and instance the object in the world

Thank you very much :). Worked well.
  8. C

buy in the shop and instance the object in the world

Hello, i want to add pets to my game. i buying the pet in the shop (the pet is a item). i want to instance the pet in the world aftet buying. there is a way or a metod to do that? Thanks Claudio
  9. C

Search element by category

Thanks. I have another question is not related. is about items with quality level witch is the best form to implement that? one item for each quality level? or there is another form to do that? Thanks Again Claudio
  10. C

Search element by category

there is possible search items in inventory by category? (in scrips) Thanks
  11. C

Crafting with Time

Hello I was looking in the documentacion and i know can use this: Remove Ingredients Exernally: In some cases you may want to remove the ingredient item differently than normal, if true the event...
  12. C

Remove Item with ID

Thanks worked :) I have other question there is type double? i need a large number Thanks Claudio
  13. C

Remove Item with ID

Hello I have many uniques items (same class) with diferents id. how can i delete one of them with the id. " private Opsive.UltimateInventorySystem.Core.Item item;" i have access to the item, but there isn´nt none method to remove the item. Thanks Claudio
  14. C

Get information about an active equipment item

Hi, i have a similar question. how do this without the opsive character controller?
  15. C

About the equipped

Hi, i have a equipper, there is 2 item slot, one for right hand and other for left hand. my problem is that some items include two hand how can i do this restriction? for equip one and the other unequip Thanks