Recent content by cjswanson1355

1. C

Cannot Download integrations

Yes, that is the site I am using. The invoice is not going through for my purchase of Rewired. I also have Playmaker purchased directly from the publisher so i can't download it that way either.
  2. C

Cannot Download integrations

Hello, I purchased both Playmaker and Rewired but the website won't accept my invoice numbers to download the integrations for Third Person Controller. Can someone help me?
  3. C

Make terrain slippery for character.

I was able to get it to sort of work by copying the Slide ability, renaming it as Dive, and changing some of the code. I'll try putting in a custom state and adjusting parameters and try to make it look good. The code doesn't really let me steer but I'll have to see how it handles with some...
  4. C

I'm not really worried about the type of game object. My intention is to have this as a penguin sliding ability where he moves down slopes. The "Slide" ability is kind of what i am looking for, but that's more for steep cliffs, and is very fast and takes control away from the character. i found...
  5. C

I have been trying to figure this out for a couple weeks and i can't figure it out. I have seen it done in other, simpler engines, but need to know how to use it here. How do i make the floor slippery for my penguin friend? I want him to slide along the ground when he dives. I understand how to...
  6. C

Is there a way to use sliding and diving physics?

I'm trying to figure out if there is a way to make my character slide down a slope and launch off of it while conserving momentum with somewhat accurate physics. Right now as soon as my character is airborne the movement speed slows down. I would love it if my character was on a downward slope...
  7. C

How do I make two movement types?

thank you so much! I really appreciate it. I'm new to Unity and I don't want to go down the wrong path.
  8. C

How do I make two movement types?

How do I have two different movement types with different physics? I have a basic walk setup, but I also want a dive function where gravity gets applied and the character moves fast but has some limited control. But I can only find functionality for a single global set of physics. I see the...