Recent content by Chuck Terzian

1. C

Impact Module Group not setting the State after receiving a State change Event

Thanks for your help! Setting the state on the Character Game Object did the trick and all is working as it should.
  2. C

I was setting it on the Item Game Object! I will try to set it on the Character now. Thank you!
  3. C

Hello, I was able to reproduce this problem in a new project with Only UCC, Playmaker, and the Opsive Playmaker Add-On in the project using Unity 2022.2.11 and UCC versions 3.0.11 and 3.0.08. 1. Create an Empty Scene 2. Go through Character Setup process with the Atlas character. 3. Create new...
  4. C

Animator Controller Breaks After Melee Attacks

Perfect! I'll hold tight on this and wait for new version and I'll test it out of the box in a new project and see if I can break it. Thanks Justin!
  5. C

I believe this is the original Demo animator. I just downloaded the updated UCC package within the last few weeks and I don't remember making any changes to the Demo animator. I have my own animator that I made that was based off the Demo animator where I just added some things. This was the...
  6. C

Hey y'all, I've known about this bug for a while in my project and now I'm getting around to addressing it and I need some help. I was able to get the bug to show up in the Demo scene and in the video below it appears at the 5 second mark. When doing melee attacks the animator controller...
  7. C

Magic Projectile Randomly Not Impacting Colliders

I was able to reproduce the issue in the demo scene but by doing that process I was able to identify the issue and it has nothing to do with Opsive scripts. Thanks for the suggestion and I'll try to reproduce any issues I have in the future in the Demo scene as a part of my troubleshooting process.
  8. C

Magic Projectile Randomly Not Impacting Colliders

I've tried numerous things to fix this and where I'm at now, I can get 100/100 impacts on a collider if the collider is at a distance and not at an angle. But as you can see in the video, I am able to have the Magic Projectile go through the floor 3 times in a row at an angle and closer to the...
  9. C

Getting errors on import of Climbing pack

That worked like magic in my test project! Thanks Justin!
  10. C

Getting errors on import of Climbing pack

I'm getting two errors after importing the climbing pack that I don't know how to resolve. I've reimported the 2 scripts. I've tried restarting Unity a couple of times and nothings has worked. I imported the Agility pack prior and had zero issues with that import. Error 1...
  11. C

3rd Person Camera Position Smoothing - Rotation

Please do. I'm having the same issue with users reporting getting motion sick on rocky terrain from the camera movement and position smoothing helps with that but reproduces the rotation issue mentioned above. I'm not sure how to solve the problem without a fix to this issue.
  12. C

Audio source added to root of character even though an audio source exists there already.

I already solved my own problem. :ROFLMAO: Although it would be useful to still know how to control what gets created at runtime. The solution: the added audio source matched the audio source I already had except for the Rolloff settings. Both were Custom Rolloff but the runtime Audio Source...
  13. C

Audio source added to root of character even though an audio source exists there already.

I have NPCs jumping in distant locations in my scene and they sound like they're right next to me. I narrowed it down to an audio source that is added at runtime with a custom rolloff (Screenshot attached). It's picking up the same audio mixer group of the audio source I have at the root of...
  14. C

The enemy will attack each other

On the Deathmatch Game prefab there is a script called Deathmatch Manager. It looks like that controls the number of players and number of teams to be spawned. If you don't want enemies to attack each other, it looks like you would just have to set the Team Count on that script to 1... unless...