Recent content by Cheapshampoo

1. Cheapshampoo

Item slot == null?

Awesome! Thank you!
  2. Cheapshampoo

Item slot == null?

Thanks for taking time to look at my question. I'm wondering a good way to check if nothing is in a slot. I'm not sure how to write it. I have this. var HelmItemCollection = Helm_Inventory.GetItemCollection(0) as ItemSlotCollection; var EquippedHelm =...
  3. Cheapshampoo

Drag and drop equip with more than one inventory?

I've made some good progress the last couple days. I got far enough that I can drop items into specific slots on my equip inventory, but once i drag it out of the slot, it will go into any other slot. I've tired making some Item Restriction Set object to place in the Inventory script of slots...
  4. Cheapshampoo

I think this is what I need to get info from specific slots. I'm just not sure how to use it. I can't figure out what m_Inventory is, and what the ID would be. var equipmentItemCollection = m_Inventory.GetItemCollection(m_EquipmentItemCollectionID) as ItemSlotCollection; And then this would...
  5. Cheapshampoo

Sorry I haven't got back sooner. I cant replicate what I did before. I've been trying new. I made an inventory that should be like the others in the list. Maybe I'm missing something because it wont show when I open the main inventory. I've tried doing this in the script. Thanks for any help!
  6. Cheapshampoo

I'm looking for a way to have a second inventory open with my main inventory for equips. I want it to be a drag and drop equip system where I can drag a helmet, chest, pants, etc. into their slots both ways and have a script to read whats in the slot. I tried adding a second inventory but once I...
  7. Cheapshampoo

Run a script when using an item from the hotbar?

That helped! I got what I was going for there. Thank you so much!
  8. Cheapshampoo

Alright that sounds like it can work. I'm having a naming problem though I think. //Had to change to a public void to have permission to be used.// public void UseItem(ItemInfo itemInfo) { var weaponAnimation = itemInfo.Item.GetAttributeValue<string>("WeaponAnimation")...
  9. Cheapshampoo

Oh whoops that was the wrong script sorry. This is what I meant to paste. using System.Collections; using System.Collections.Generic; using Opsive.UltimateInventorySystem.ItemActions; using Opsive.UltimateInventorySystem.Core.AttributeSystem; using...
  10. Cheapshampoo

I'm definitely not getting it. I made an Item Action Set for a simple animation change to my Weapon object. using System.Collections; using System.Collections.Generic; using UnityEngine; public class WeaponScript : MonoBehaviour { public Animator animWeapon; private string...
  11. Cheapshampoo

I'm trying to set up my hotbar like Terraria. I want to use weapons and items from the hotbar. Is there a way to attach a script to items and run when an item is used? Also, for some reason the hotbar shortcuts don't work. The ones that are "Equip First Item", "Equip Second Item", and so on.