Recent content by CaptNChickN

1. C

[Bug] BehaviorManager - ArgumentOutOfRangeException: Index was out of range.

I got the same type of issue on my dev project, here is the state of the call stack the exact error came from the tick loop For a reason, the interruptionTaskStatus is not aligned with activeStack
  2. C

Infinite RunLoop on ParallelSelector

I meet other cases where I reach several times a Unity editor freeze, as I understand if a leaf action will potentially return the same result the restart tree action will do an infinite loop because of the predicted result of the behavior tree. I lose a lot of time to track this issue because...
  3. C

[Update] after some investigation I found that I forgot to do a NPC life check to prevent restart my tree It strange that the BehaviourManager didn't trigger an error or a warning to prevent infinite loop ...
  4. C

Hi, I tried to implement a parallel selector to check if my level NPC is alive during a random walk sequence, here is my Behavior tree: After my NPC dying, I got an infinite loop that call, on the same frame, my first random walk task (FindRandomPoint), please find my callstack: I suspect...
  5. C

Cannot debug action script with rider

Perfect, it fixes the issue, we didn't get the runtime source version, previously the tutorial version was downloaded. Thanks for the support!
  6. C

Indeed it's working on visual studio, I'm using Rider at my job and it's a powerful tool. It's the first time I encounter this issue ...
  7. C

Hi, When I attach Rider Editor (JetBrains Rider 2022.3.1) to unity editor to debug Assets/Behavior Designer Tutorials/BehaviorTree.unity I got this message when I started the scene I got this message in the Console ArgumentException: GetComponent requires that the requested component...