Recent content by Buzzard

1. Buzzard

changing bob parameters has no effect

@Justin What are typical setting ranges? The bob only starts to be visible if I put ridiculously high numbers for the position in (100+). The Rotation Strafe Roll field also has the same problem. Is the camera still being coupled to the character model? Is there a way for me to explicitly...
  2. Buzzard

@Justin That did the trick! I think that the documentation could use a section on setting up a character from scratch both with and without an associated model. I thought that the UFPS1 documentation did a pretty good job at this (though it failed in places where the UCC documentation...
  3. Buzzard

@Justin The fields stay where I set them, but there is still bobbing motion.
  4. Buzzard

@Justin >Create empty project >Import UFPS (including demo scene) >Blank scene with terrain for floor >Use opsive window to generate managers, ui, camera with defaults >Use opsive window to generate First Person character with Nolan model and default settings >Change Bob Positional Rate and...
  5. Buzzard

@Justin Where should I be looking? All of the components have the default states. The documentation has been unhelpful.
  6. Buzzard

I even tried using zero for all the bob values in the camera controller. The character I'm using is the default one produced by the UFPS character manager using the same model in the demo. I've read the user manual for all the components involved and it has only confounded the situation. I...