Recent content by Bukyja

1. Bukyja

Attack based on distance

I would say yes, all the other "can see object" tasks also work. As for conditional aborts, it is something that still does not enter my head, I cannot understand when to use it except just to switch between warden and seek. Thanks for the link and for the answer, I will examine it thoroughly...
  2. Bukyja

Attack based on distance

Hi everyone, I started using behavior designer a few days ago and I have no experience with behavior trees in general. In my own way, I managed to create something that worked, but I have a problem. With this behavior tree I am able to make an enemy chase and attack me when it intercepts me in a...
  3. Bukyja

Manage audio source problems (Adventure Creator related question)

Hi, at least i've removed UFPS due to this sound problem, i didn't had time to try more stuff and i think i'll create a new first person controller to be more compatible to Adventure creator, this thing of multiple audio source not controllable isn't good for my project, plus i've noticed one...
  4. Bukyja

Thank you, i'll try it asap :D
  5. Bukyja

I see, any suggestion on how to manage multiple audio source? A audio mixer can be a good alternative? I've set up perfectly My player, i'm Just missing to manage footstep soung via options menu. Thank you
  6. Bukyja

hi guys got a question, i have a problem to control footstep sound volume, i'm controlling it via Adventure Creator script, and usually it works pretty well, which bypass SFX volume on options menu, i've noticed that while player is normally in scene editor it have only 1 audio source per feet...
  7. Bukyja

About stop player on collision

Meh today is 2 on 2 questions self-answered lol Just needed to add "stop movement animation" ability, silly me XD
  8. Bukyja

About stop player on collision

Hello, i'm pretty new on UFPS v2, i'm trying to understand if theres already a way to let the player detect a collision and stop oe decrease speed movement when it collide (included run), any help would be appreciate, many thanks
  9. Bukyja

About run and crouch

Auto-solved, just needed to keep check Standard abilities to integrate run, crouch and jump, didn't know, now i know XD
  10. Bukyja

About run and crouch

Hi everyone, i'm using UFPS v2 and i need run and crouch for my first person character, inside my last scene those were working as meant, but doing a new clean scene with a new character from scratch (just to do so some practice) i cannot run or crouch anymore. I'm using unity 2019.2.19f, and...