Recent content by Bonfyre

1. B

Suppress Inventory Monitor when auto 'Loading on Start'

Since I set m_MonitoredInventory in the inspector the listeners are never set, that is the reason why.
  2. B

Nevermind I realized that is if you want to monitor more than one inventory. I have no idea why its not working yet.
  3. B

When I add this to the Awake method in the `InventoryMonitor` everything works as expected. if (m_MonitoredInventory != null) { SetMonitoredInventory(m_MonitoredInventory); }
  4. B

`SetMonitoredInventory` in `InventoryMonitor` is never called to register these events. Do I need to call this?
  5. B

HandleWillStartLoadingSave event not fired when Saver is loaded on start up (after the manager is already loaded) therefore the monitors are never suppressed on auto loads. When Load On Start is required in your saver (the saver is created after the manager), you never get the load events since...
  6. B

Unity Input System uses incorrect input action when changing action map & calling an action with the same name

As title suggestions the input is incorrect for me if the name matches, for example I have Gameplay/Mouse X which I use, then when I switch action map to UI I also have UI/Mouse X. In UnityInputSystem it uses the action key without any context to its action map. Meaning I get Gameplay/Mouse X...