Recent content by bluemanD

1. bluemanD

Dynamic FOV

I made the class to handle dynamic FOV. Thanks for leading me in the right direction! It took a second to wrap my head around but it works! And my setting for changing FOV works still! Thank you!
  2. bluemanD

Dynamic FOV

Okay. Thank you! I'm still quite new to this controller and your help is very appreciated!
  3. bluemanD

Dynamic FOV

Doesn't this only set it to a set value? I want it to add to the current FOV, set by the player, by a certain amount. Am I wrong on how this works?
  4. bluemanD

Dynamic FOV

How could I add dynamic FOV to my controller? I have a player setting that changes FOV at runtime and want to have the FOV increase a little when running. Is there a way to do this? ====EDIT==== This is the code I wrote. To change the FOV, you will need to do four things. Add an enum value...
  5. bluemanD

Stamina Attribute Not Working As Intended

I also figured out it only seems to be happening if I let the player start and stop running by releasing the sprint key. If I keep the stop type on the speed change ability as button toggle it seems to be impossible to encounter the bug. I wanted to use both by letting the player change a...
  6. bluemanD

This is the attribute. This is the speed change ability. Everything works. It just starts acting strange if I start and stop running a few times in quick succession.
  7. bluemanD

After a lot of research and trial and error, my stamina attribute still has major issues. When the speed change ability is active, it decreases the amount of stamina you have left. When the player isn't running, it should wait for 2 seconds and then start regenerating stamina. This all works...