Recent content by AlexFang9973

1. A

How to change magazine with right hand.

We want to realize the motion of changing magazine of bullpup rifle: holding the gun with left hand, and change magazine with right hand. But the gun is rigging to character's right hand, so the gun will move with right hand too. How can we solve this problem? thanks.
  2. A

Camera start shaking when character moves.

Thanks for the solution. However, I tried it but it doesn’t work. I added a empty gameObject as the child of my character, but the character’s transform perform the same movement as the root bone does.
  3. A

Camera start shaking when character moves.

We are using the Ultimate Third Person Shooter tool. Now the camera is set to follow the centroid of character's bones. But our new motion will let the centroid move, so the camera will response to any movement of bones' centroid and start shaking. Is there anyway to solve this problem? Thanks.
  4. A

How to set a choosen button to throw a grenade

We want to set a button (like "G") as a function button to throw out a grenade. My thought is to let the chosen button activate a new ability, and this new ability will let the character throw a grenade and then return to the initial state (return to the weapon before pressing the button). Is...
  5. A

Wanting to simplify the Animator

We are using the Ultimate Third Person Shooter tool. We find that the Layers in the Animator are too many for us: only two or three layers are needed, such as Upper and Lowerbody Layer. And we also have same problem for locomotions. So we want to know how to delete these unnecessary parts, or...