aledg's latest activity

• A
    aledg replied to the thread Ride Ability position error.
    Unfortunately I continue to have problems with the correct character positioning. I tried to set the animation (for example RideIdle)...
    • Schermata 2019-12-20 alle 12.32.38 AM.png
    • Schermata 2019-12-20 alle 12.37.23 AM.png
  • A
    aledg replied to the thread Climbing Ladder.
    @Kiu just today I went ahead, I completed the climb and the descent, I can start the PULLUP animation at the end of the trigger and I...
  • A
    aledg posted the thread Climbing Ladder in Questions.
    I've implemented a new ability for Climbing Ladder. I have some problems with managing the character's movement during the ascent and...
    • ladder_collider.png
  • A
    aledg replied to the thread Increase Zoom Sniper GUI.
    Hi, @Maximuz24 This are my settings: - MainCamera - ShootableWeapon - PresetZoom
    • Camera.jpg
    • PresetZoom.jpg
    • ShootableWeaapon.jpg
  • A
    I've implemented the ride Ability. It work without big error but I've two issues to solve. 1) The first is the relative position of the...
    • rider_position_error.jpg
    • onmount_error.jpg
  • A
    aledg replied to the thread Climbing System.
    I need to create the same abilities in the next days especially for climbing ladders @magique If you want we can cooperate to do that...
  • A
    OK solved .... Append Item bool was disabled. Thank Justin I begin to understand how it works ...
  • A
    Hi, I've update my versione to 2.1.9 and now the GravityModifier return me error... because is not available. In the previus versione I...
  • A
    Maybe is the SniperRiffle that must be activate the aim status? I've check all proprieties of a shootable weapon and are the same of demo.
  • A
    Justin sorry, maybe I'm a stupid.... but it doesn't work... I've add the state to the camera but when my state change I can't switch on...
  • A
    I found the error. If it were for someone else. The Holster must be anchored to the shoulder_R in root spine character.
  • A
    Thank Justin, the zoom state work fine I want only increase the zoom capacity but even in the presets I don't find any value that goes...
  • A
    aledg posted the thread Increase Zoom Sniper GUI in Questions.
    I want to increase the zoom escursion for the Sniper GUI, like Nolan in the Demo Scene please where is this settings?
    • sniper.jpg
  • A
    I've setup the holster for the AssaultRifle. It work fine if The character is standing up, but if the character go in crouch I've this...
    • holster.jpg