Recent content by AJ_Dubya

1. A

Player Character not taking damage from the front in melee

This is using First Person Controller version 2.2.8 on the Unity store. And using Unity version 2019.4.17f1
  2. A

Thanks for your reply - I did edit the script as you described. I also just tried creating a completely new project with only the First Person Character Controller asset installed, made no other changes, and still had the same issue. I then edited the script in the new project as you described...
  3. A

Thanks for your reply Justin. There may be a misunderstanding - the issue only seems to affect the player character, not the AI Agent Nolan. If you turn your back to the AI character (Agent Nolan) and he attacks, you will receive damage. But when facing him front on, even when not blocking, no...
  4. A

Thanks very much, I appreciate it!
  5. A

No worries, thanks for following it up!
  6. A

Thanks for the replies! The issue is that the RequireAim toggle is selected yet still no damage is being received by the character even when not aiming. Is there something else I need to add to the weapon? Also, it only seems to affect the Player character, not AI characters with the same...
  7. A

Hi there, As the title suggests, I am having an issue where the player character does not receive damage from the front while holding a melee weapon and being attacked by a melee weapon at the same time. Neither the Aim or Block abilities are active, and the Shield component on the weapon is...
  8. A

[Solved] UIS Integration - "Item does not have the Prefab attribute"

Hi there, I am using the First Person Character Controller and the Ultimate Inventory System, with the integration installed. I have followed the videos for setting up my character with the UIS components, created Inventory Database, all the basics, have created an Assault Rifle and Ammo to...