Recent content by Aim_har27

1. Aim_har27

Enemy Set Up

Hello, Thank you Andrew, I am getting the below error with the script; Assets\Opsive\UltimateCharacterController\Scripts\Character\SetDestination.cs(18,67): error CS0246: The type or namespace name 'NavMeshAgentMovement' could not be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly...
  2. Aim_har27

Enemy Set Up

Hello, Thank you for your reply, I can't seem to figure it out. Are there any screenshots or a demo out there I can have a look at? I have opened up the opsive menu, created a new character, made sure Nav mesh is included etc...
  3. Aim_har27

Enemy Set Up

Hello, I have the Ultimate Character Controller and nothing else e.g. Behavior Designer.. I am looking to create a Enemy Character that follows and damages my player when touched by attack animation. Is this possible to achieve the basics with the UCC and use something like PlayMaker. If so...
  4. Aim_har27

Top Down Shooter

Hey, How would I make a top down shooter with Opsive TPS.
  5. Aim_har27

When Zoom on Weapon TPS

Hello, When I zoom on my weapon to aim, I can see through my characters skull, it quite creepy, how can I stop this? Thanks Aimee
  6. Aim_har27

Error Bug Messages

Hello, I did follow the TPS video ? So what do I do now ? To rectify it
  7. Aim_har27

Error Bug Messages

Hi, I am receiving this, i have set up a pistol / shot gun as my default load out and when switching between them this happens. Also once I have switch between them and started to shoot with one, I can't switch again? Can someone help?
  8. Aim_har27

Paid Work Requests

Looking for someone to complete set up opsive TPS with my character model, weapons, pick ups health etc. The full set up. Then send back to me in unity.
  9. Aim_har27

Loot

Hello With Opsive TPS can you spawn loot in a chest for example, is this something you could do ? Then pick up ?
  10. Aim_har27

Character size

Hello I have a question around the size of a character I can use opsive controller for. I resized my character to 0.5 and when creating a player with the opsive controller the legs bent upwards. I took me a while to figure out what the problem was as I could see I done everything right. In the...
  11. Aim_har27

Free will AI

If I wanted to use free will AI like in the sims 4. Would behaviour designer work for that?
  12. Aim_har27

Behaviour Tree - Spider Enemy

Last question haha, if I have integrated the TPS with the Behavior Designer do I need to script the damage from weapons in the TPS to reduce the health on the AI, or is this built in to the integration?
  13. Aim_har27

Ok cool, thank you. Does the Behavior Designer have enemy health built in?
  14. Aim_har27

Hey, I want some advice around the kind of enemy AI you can create with the Behavioural Designer, if I wanted an enemy that was say like a spider - doesn’t hold weapons, seek / attack (attack with speed) and die. Would I require my own animations or how would this work ? Has anyone implemented...
  15. Aim_har27

Rewired

Cheers thank you! I just read your reply and was like of course ! I will need to controller my player but I am using the behaviour designer to control my enemies, so I will never actually want to get input from rewired with this method.