Recent content by adunato

1. A

Repeater - End on Success?

Sorry, I copied it from another post I created in the wrong forum. It would be handy if you could, I'm sure there's another way to loop through an action coupled with time interval until a certain result is achieved, but it would add this way as an option.
  2. A

Repeater - End on Success?

Hello, I'm trying to get a loop sequence to end upon success, as the repeater only has an option to end on failure the only way I have come up so far with is the abomination below. Is there a (much) cleaner way to loop a sequence until successful?
  3. A

A* integration wander

Here's the modified Wander using the GetNearestValidPosition() method. Please note that this implementation will use the centre of the node as nearest valid point rather than the nearest valid point within the astar navmesh, I couldn't get the latter to work consistently whereas this is more...
  4. A

A* integration wander

Hello, No, that won't work. The method I posted is alternative to Sample Position. Instead of sampling a random position n times until you find a valid ones, you calculate the closest valid one off a random point. I'll give you an example when I'm in front of the PC, but from memory you need...
  5. A

A* integration wander

Hi, To add to this, I experienced the same issue and I do think that the Astar interface is incomplete because of that. As I had to change it anyway, I changed behaviour slightly so replaced the "SamplePosition" approach with a "GetNearestValidPosition" method as I don't see the point of...