Recent content by Adic Boom

1. A

Nice work, dude. Can'T wait for the showcase video! What video on scriptable objects gave you...

Nice work, dude. Can'T wait for the showcase video! What video on scriptable objects gave you exactly the inspiration? I am asking because I want to dive into scriptable objects as well. This video could be a could start / motivate me.
  2. A

How to get started with UCC/UIS integration

Sangemdoko, thank you very much for your extensive post. This is approx. the fourth thread I read, that you are working on a new integration and it will take some time. I am having problems with the integration, too. But I want to just wait for the new integration. Without pressuring you, just...
  3. A

Getting errors after Instantiate player character & camera

Yeah I solved it by imitating your steps, you took with the Character field. I wrote this in the UCC AttributeMonitor Script: public AttributeManager AttributManager { get { return m_AttributeManager; } set { m_AttributeManager = value; } } In the execution script, I changed my lines to...
  4. A

I came a step further. I assigned it via: Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.UI.CharacterMonitor myHealthMonitor = globalHealthMonitor2.GetComponent<Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.UI.CharacterMonitor>(); myHealthMonitor.Character = m_Character2; I stomped the idea of switching the display...
  5. A

Hello Justin, could you please explain further, how one can now change the Health Monitor for e.g. a switched Character through script in runtime. I tried it like that: Opsive.UltimateCharacterController.UI.CharacterMonitor myAttributeMonitor =...