Recent content by aaredyota

1. A

A_pathfinding Flank

What do you mean by all exceptions?
  2. A

A_pathfinding Flank

When i click, it redirect to Main camera, probably to script on it.
  3. A

A_pathfinding Flank

Attach screenshot, see nothgin wrong, Enable - read write on character mesh They just don't move
  4. A

A_pathfinding Flank

This don't help Try to setup it in the demo Scene 1. When add Recast graph and change nav agent on Rich Ai on default agents - it works 2. When add Character, copy all A star components from default agent and Behav tree - Flank - not working 2.1. Also try to remove one of agents here(not leader)
  5. A

A_pathfinding Flank

Yes, demo scene from Integration Tactical package for A star pathfinging is working. Probably i need to setup some additional tasks or add scripts on Agent?
  6. A

A_pathfinding Flank

Hi, I use Movement pack 3 months with A_star pathfinding and it's wotking fine. Tactical pack, Flank task not working. Here is screen for Leader and standart agent setup. 1. Pathfinging sricpt Rich Ai is active, speed is positive = 5 2. Try to enable\disable options shown by arrows in sreenshot
  7. A

Ai to search for cover placed on navmesh and on side opposite to player

Hi, How i can setup Cover function to search for points only on navmesh? Currently it find points in the air And how to check is this opposite to player? For example raycast from this point to player.
  8. A

Playmaker synchronyze gameobject, return failre but variable is updated

Yes probably it is via action in playmaker, it is most correct way to start Behavior tree?(example on screen)
  9. A

I use task synchronyze gameobject to Behavior Designer, shown on screenshot, Target variable is still updated.
  10. A

Playmaker synchronyze gameobject action in Behaviour Designer, return failure but variable is still updated, why this happens? Still works but i need to add selector, may create problems in future.