Recent content by a7321492391284

1. A

Proper way to integrate dependency injection with Behavior Tree Reference Tasks?

Ah yes, I see, that would actually be cool to have, yes! Maybe we can get this in a future update?
  2. A

Proper way to integrate dependency injection with Behavior Tree Reference Tasks?

Glad it helped :) Not sure if I follow, would you mind explaining? @themorfeus I've ended up with the following code: public static class BehaviorTreeExtensions { public static void QueueAllTasksForInject(this BehaviorTree tree, DiContainer container) {...
  3. A

Hey y'all, I wanna use the plugin together with dependency injection (in my case zenject/extenject). I got it up and running, but I was wondering if this is the intended way to do things: My injection code: public static void QueueAllTasksForInject(this BehaviorTree tree, DiContainer...
  4. A

Editor memory leak? Crashes with: missing the class attribute 'ExtensionOfNativeClass'!

Hey y'all, I've been running into some Unity crashes lately, after adding this plugin.. so far I have yet to find a reliable reproduction.. Basically what happens then is Unity loads for a while, while memory usage grows until macOS decides or asks to kill the app due to being out of memory...