Problems after packaging and publishing:)

Timothy

Normal when running in the editor
From walking to random point
Then judge whether it has reached the wayfinding point
It will wait for 30 seconds during the judgment process
After reaching the wayfinding point, it will wait randomly for 3-5 seconds, and then start the cycle
It seems to get stuck in the first wait (30 seconds) after packaging, and the AI is always in the walk state
At first, I thought I was stuck waiting for 30 seconds, but I was still stuck walking after 2 minutes:(

aaa.png

I don't think that this is the issue but your self conditional abort isn't necessary because each task is already being run under the parallel task.

My guess is that the conditions are slightly different within a build so you are getting slightly different results. One way to determine what the cause is to output the variables within the tasks and see what is running. I know that it's more of a pain than looking at it within the editor but that will definitely indicate where the problem is.

我不认为这是问题所在,但你的自我条件中止不是必需的,因为每个任务已经在并行任务下运行。

我的猜测是,构建中的条件略有不同,因此您获得的结果略有不同。确定原因的一种方法是输出任务中的变量并查看正在运行的内容。我知道这比在编辑器中查看它更痛苦,但这肯定会表明问题出在哪里。
OK, thanks for the answer. I will try to judge in several ways
At the same time, confirm your reply speed!

Last edited:
Finally, when it is simplified to this point, it will still get stuck in the "walk" animation
I really don't know what happened :(
1658141696921.png1658141716886.png

After three days of torture, I still can't solve this problem. Maybe I should give up the use of this plug-in (it would be better if I could get a refund)...: (

Is the task still running? Maybe the behavior tree ends sooner than you are expecting and the task is no longer active?

Is the task still running? Maybe the behavior tree ends sooner than you are expecting and the task is no longer active?
After all kinds of debugging last night, it really works well in the editor, but it will get stuck after packaging when performing a task
For example, as the above code shows, when "if" is true, it does not set "walk" false, and then it will get stuck in the animation of "walk"

If you can use English only that would be great.

Based off of what you are describing this sounds like a problem with your task and not Behavior Designer. So OnUpdate is running, the if statement triggers, but the Animator Controller parameter isn't set?

If you can remove your Asset Store review that would be great - I can definitely help you debug your task and get it working.

Sorry, I can't change English well because of the problem of the web page.
OK, I'm really disappointed to comment, but I think it's better to solve this problem as soon as possible if I can get your reply
When I have time at night, I will try a simpler AI behavior test

Thanks!

I generally look at the forum around this time on week days. I hope that your test goes well but let me know if there are any issues and I'll be able to help debug :)

The most afraid thing is to come...

Tested with the company computer, there is no problem at all, so it may be the problem of the computer system or a single unity project, or other
So... I'm sorry for my previous rash comments!

However, until I find the problem, I will not set "solved" until I find the problem.

After so long testing, I finally found the reason

Because the scene loading mode is "addtive"!

I don't know why this loading method will affect the "behavior tree". I hope the production team can correct it:)

Glad you are making progress!

An additive scene should be no problem with the behavior tree. Just make you wait to start the behavior tree until after all of the objects have been loaded so the correct references can be resolved.