Hands sticking in attack position and following camera rotation in 3rd person

Drenyn

I am currently having an issue when trying to attack using "Body" as the item type where I press the right mouse button down and the first attack or two shows, but then it no longer shows the attacks if you keep pressing them but instead will keep the hands in place as if they are stuck even after letting go of the right mouse button. Doing this while moving the mouse around (camera) also cause the hands to move oddly.

Here is a video:

Any ideas what I can do to resolve this?

Working on this a little further, I've noticed I can't reproduce this issue in the demo as the other attacks work without issue there.

I've found that the issue resolves if change the animation portion the issue was that the Melee Weapon script has a "Stop Use Ability Delay" and it defaults at 1 when created, the demo is set at 0 for Body. For the left hand moving around with the camera, it appears to be an IK issue, by disabling it on the Character it resolves the issue, which makes me think that it is being disabled somewhere in the demo, but I haven't found where yet.

Edited: Found the issue was I need to disable the IK by using a state on the Character IK script and having a MeleeIK preset active.

Last edited: