Recent content by Grzzld

1. G

Behaviour Tree, how to use the animator Component?

Thanks. This exactly where I am at and I am trying to fit the pieces together. There are so many controller's out there and I am hopeful (however unsuccessful) to call one of them (Malbers, Emerald, etc).
  2. G

Behavior Designer Samples

I can confirm that a brand new project with the third person controller, behavior tree, behavior tree movement and the ultimate movement controller integration, it now all works. Now I just need to figure out how the actual animator works in the behavior tree. I think a resent post asks about...
  3. G

Hey Justin. When opening the Behavior Designer > Integrations > UltimateDemoController > Demo > Scene, I have the following errors: Prefab instance problem. Missing Prefab Asset: 'AtlasFirstPersonArms (Missing Prefab with guid: 96740180816f08d46ac68418a4de0540)' Problem detected while opening...
  4. G

Well $15 bucks later (bought the movement pack) and I have the same results from that scene. These are the same exact results I have from a virgin project on another machine this morning with the two assets (Behavior Tree and Third Person Movement Pack).
  5. G

No, I did not purchase the movement pack. I did not realize I needed three separate purchases to get this to all work together. If I can get the funds together to make another purchase I will report back.
  6. G

Hi Justin. I tried the Demo Scene in Behavior Designer > UltimateCharacterController > Demo > Scene. Unfortunately the EnemyAtlas NPC doesn't really do much and it appears he is borked. Walking through the behavior tree, I still am not grasping the call to the animator controller. Is that done...
  7. G

Thank you for the reply Justin. I am onboard why the animations should be kept outside of the behavior tree and in its own controller but I am missing a very basic part of how to engage or call the animation while the character is moving around the scene. For example, if I use Malber's Animal...
  8. G

Howdy everyone. New to Opsive Behavior Trees and looking at the Utility Theory and trying to learn the basics. I searched the documentation but I am not grasping why the Ethan character isn’t using any animation controller to “walk” or idle. Is there an example I can download or can someone...