Recent content by Daecher

1. Daecher

Constant move/sprint input issue with certain mice

I recently started working with the 2019.3 Input System- do you think it's viable to update the project to 2019.3 and still use the UFPS with that?
  2. Daecher

Constant move/sprint input issue with certain mice

Hi, I've got a really bizarre issue that I'm not entirely sure how to address. I have a few friends that test my game on occasion, and for two of them, there are certain mice they use (typically higher-end, fancy ones) use that cause a constant input of moving forward/sprinting. To be more...
  3. Daecher

Reloaded Clip Attaching Before Animation Ends

Sorry for the late reply, I just got to addressing this. I ended up having to move/delay the "OnAnimatorItemReloadAttachClip" event on the AssaultRifleReload and AssaultRifleCrouchReload animations, and fixed the problem. Granted, I had to do a little research to figure out how to get to that...
  4. Daecher

Ah! Yes, after toggling the "Log Events" option on the full body character AnimatorMonitor, I see that the "OnAnimatorItemReloadAttachClip" event is being executed on the body long before the arms do. If the source of the animation event trigger isn't on the weapon/arms, though, where should I...
  5. Daecher

Hi, At the moment, I'm working on setting up reloading for my FPS weapons and detaching/re-attaching magazines during reload. However, using the reload animations that came with the UFPS, the clip for my rifle "teleports" back into its original transform position halfway through the animation...
  6. Daecher

Stopping active input/abilities with OnEnableGameplayInput

For anyone who sees this later- I had to adjust the second line to "UltimateCharacterLocomotion" instead of "UltimateCharacterController", but otherwise this worked just fine. Thanks for the prompt response- I'm looking forward to the next update a little more ;)
  7. Daecher

Stopping active input/abilities with OnEnableGameplayInput

Hello, In my current project, the player is able to interact with different objects and open UI respective to those objects. Up to this point, I've been using ExecuteEvent with OnEnableGameplayInput(false) to stop all input when the player interacts with something (and reversing it when they're...
  8. Daecher

Increasing/decreasing camera shake speed via script

Ah, I missed that bit while I was searching (focused on the First Person page, rather than the general ViewType page prior)- works like a charm now. Your help is greatly appreciated!
  9. Daecher

Increasing/decreasing camera shake speed via script

Hi, I'm working on a game where players can swap between normal FPS actions (shooting, aiming, etc.) and constructing objects in the field. In the second mode, I'd like to turn off/reduce camera sway/shake (by default, set to 0.1 in the FPS Combat ViewType), and reverse the effect when...