Wrong hitCollider value

frut

Hello,
I am experiencing something interesting. While my hitCollider value is correct on the first hit, it starts to wrong with other hits.
Can you help me?

Ekran Alıntısı.PNG

It's tough to say just based on that screenshot. What are you doing to trigger the hits? Are you on the client or the server? For situations like this I normally place a breakpoint in that area and move up the call stack to determine why the raycast hit hit what it did.

Actually I didn't do anything, I created a character in an empty project and this is the result. I checked it with the breakpoints, but I don't really understand what happened. Problem occurring in PunCharacter script

script puncharacter.JPG

But as far as I understand it doesn't work properly if it doesn't enter the if here.
PunUtility.JPG

Is this behavior only on the client/server or both? I have added it to my list of things to look at before the next release.

If you mean MasterClient from the server, yes it is both. (I'm sorry if I misunderstood, I only used Photon as networking.) But I found the solution on the forum. It works the way I want right now.