What to buy for setting up Enemy AI?

Hey so i just bought ufps version 2.3.6 by opsive using humble bundle along with other assets like Polarith AI , RV Honor AI, etc etc . What do i need to buy to make an enemy AI ? can i just do it with assets bought from the humble bundle ?

Secondly if i want to use your deathmatch AI kit , is it a hard and fast rule that i must buy YOUR Behaviour Designer and shouldn't / cannot use NodeCanvas that came with the fps bundle from Humble Bundle?

Your honest advice ( in my best interest ) would be much appreciated. I am asking this question because you guys are very much active and reply quickly.

Thanks

Edit: Since i only own ufps version 2.3.6.. Do i need a third person character controller (by opsive) in order to use deathmatch ai kit / behaviour designer / tactical pack etc ?

Last edited:
What do i need to buy to make an enemy AI ? can i just do it with assets bought from the humble bundle ?
UFPS is not integrated with any of the AI assets in Humble Bundle. You could add integration by following the link below but for an out of box solution that works you'll need Behavior Designer.

Secondly if i want to use your deathmatch AI kit , is it a hard and fast rule that i must buy YOUR Behaviour Designer and shouldn't / cannot use NodeCanvas that came with the fps bundle from Humble Bundle?
That's correct. NodeCanvas will not work with the Deathmatch AI Kit.

Edit: Since i only own ufps version 2.3.6.. Do i need a third person character controller (by opsive) in order to use deathmatch ai kit / behaviour designer / tactical pack etc ?
You don't need the Third Person Controller, but you do need the First Person Controller. This is a $30 upgrade from UFPS.

You don't need the Third Person Controller, but you do need the First Person Controller. This is a $30 upgrade from UFPS.
Why do i need first person controller? isn't ufps "Ultimate First Person Controller" ?
i am sorry i am not following .

What do i Get with First Person Controller That doesn't come already with uFps ?

Last edited:
Why do i need first person controller? isn't ufps "Ultimate First Person Controller" ?
i am sorry i am not following .
No, the First Person Controller contains melee weapons and UFPS doesn't. The Deathmatch AI Kit uses melee weapons:

b9a9523b-ab15-4f3d-b21a-a6fedeb23eb6.webp

No, the First Person Controller contains melee weapons and UFPS doesn't. The Deathmatch AI Kit uses melee weapons:

b9a9523b-ab15-4f3d-b21a-a6fedeb23eb6.webp
What if i don't want the enemy to have melee weapons , i ONLY want the enemy to shoot the player, patrol, kill, follow, die etc etc ..
Or is there a hard and fast rule that the deathmatch AI kit will only work if I plan to have enemies that have melee items?

I cannot use deathmatch ai kit to set the enemy to only shoot kill follow die patrol etc ?

The Deathmatch AI Kit demo scene will only work with the First Person Controller, Third Person Controller, or the Ultimate Character Controller. You could modify the Determine Weapon task to not include melee weapons, but that will take some scripting.

So here's the deal :
$30 For the First Person Controller.
$85 For Behaviour Designer.
$25 For DeathMatch AI Kit.

So this is $140 Setup.

$1 in my Country = Rs171....
$140 = Rs24000.

This is Quite a LOT expensive on my wallet.

Any chances that You will post the above assets for sale in Christmas sale ?