Weird Pathfinding on Seek Target Position

Hello,

I've been using Behavior Designer for a while and I'm not entirely sure if this problem is related with Behavior Designer or something else but let me explain:
My problem occurs when I use seek with target position instead of target game object. When I reference a target game object, the pathfinding works smoothly. When I reference a target position, the agent starts moving to the north of the given position for a short while and then fixes its movement and starts moving to the right direction.

1653510484971.png

I'm checking if the position is referenced correctly and there is no problem with that:

1653510537923.png

Unity pathfinding shows the right direction as well but there is a secondary line showing (the velocity I assume) pointing north:

1653522708580.png

The agent will start moving to the north instead of south in this moment when I unpause the scene. After 1 second of moving north, it will adjust and start seeking the right position. It acts as if there is an external force pushing the agent to north at the start of the task.
If I increase the acceleration of the agent, it will act normally as well. This only happens when acceleration is low.

This might be related to:
- some navmesh problem
- pathfinding problem
- seek task problem

What do you think?

Is the NavMesh position set correctly when you look at it in this inspector? This is sounding like it is an issue related to the NavMeshAgent since Behavior Designer doesn't actually move the agent, it just tells the agent where to move.