Weird edge-scrolling behavior in Editor

nanodeath

Hey, just bought this today, mostly a good experience so far.

One bug I've run into that's especially obnoxious is in the editor, at some point (repro steps unclear at this point), the editor starts edge-scrolling; when I put my cursor near the edge of the editor, the editor pans in that direction. That's moderately annoying, but what pushes this over this edge is if I have any nodes selected, those MOVE the same amount as the pan. So basically everything pans except the node selected, which moves. It's frustrating and I get dropped into and out of this weird state at random, though it seems to happen most when deleting nodes.

Can you record a video of this occurring? Also, what platform are you using? The graph should automatically scroll when you are dragging nodes near the edge but that's it.

Windows 10 x64. The bug can be seen here. There's another bug at the start of the video. And yeah, for some reason I'm double-clicking a lot, but...that shouldn't break anything, I'd hope. I'll try to stop doing that :p

Er, also, another bug I've run into is a "rogue connector" where one end of the connection gets stuck to the cursor. I've uploaded another video, but it might be a bit late.

That's really odd.. it's like a click is being (or is not being) detected when it should be. This is especially noticeable when you click on the shared variable at the beginning of the second video. If you create a fresh project does it still have the same problem? What about a different Unity version?

Do you have any non-standard mice/gamepads connected? It could be an issue related to the input.

If you create a fresh project does it still have the same problem?

Created a brand new project using the latest Unity version, 2018.2.17f1 (was on .16f1 before). And...it seems to be working better. I'm going to try removing the Inpector Gadgets Pro plugin, see if that helps.

What about a different Unity version?

^ Updated this morning to .17f1, no change still. I suppose I can try an older version if you can make a recommendation to try.

Do you have any non-standard mice/gamepads connected?

Just a simple $10 USD Kensington USB mouse. Seems to work fine most of the time...