Weird Behaviour Sequence Seek Failure

N0sf3r4tu1337

Hi,
I have just started working with the Behaviour Designer and encountered a really strange issue right now... I integrated logic for using Utility AI and do a simple Work/Deliver Tree right now to test it out.
Now I got the issue, that in the left branch my Seek Task Fails which never happened before, but even when it fails it runs my Action "Deliver BT"...
The Sequence should be automatically stopped when Seek fails right? Why is DeliverBT called?
And a general question, how can Seek fail when I found the Position it should seek to :D Without the UtilityAI stuff my tree works.
Hope someone can help me out to understand, why the Sequence still continues running even though one of the Actions failed...
Thanks!

1655283550397.png

Just tested something... When I use Wander instead of the Seek on the left branch, he starts wandering and the DeliverEvaluator is always 1... Dont know why the Seek would fail :( The Seek even fails when I give him a certain position to move to...

Last edited:
Okay I solved it myself now... I had to uncheck "Stop on Task End" at every Seek action. Apparently the Agent was always stopped when switching between the Sequences. Weird but okay :D