Weapon wheel, holstering weapons and levelling up systems...

I'm slowly getting there with getting all of the UCC demo features/abilities working (including some of the add on packs abilities from Agility and Swimming) but I'm curious about a few things/abilities/features and UCC.

When in 3rd person perspective, it would be great as you switch between items, specifically weapons but not limited to, have the last used weapon holster on Nolan's back. Like a Holster mode. Is that possible? I've probably overlooked it. In fact I do remember seeing the word "Holster" in one of the inspector panels so I will have to check that out. Probably won't understand it but I'll check it out regardless. ?

Also, is it possible to create a Weapon wheel like you find in console games so you can bring up a Weapon Wheel and choose visually which weapon you want? This would be fantastic. Perhaps this in the Opsive Inventory system? I've not got to buying that yet. It's more of a console thing that a weapon wheel is needed than PC gaming but it's still a great game feature.

And last but not least, I'm wondering about Levelling up systems in a game. Is this possible to do with any Opsive assets? I'm just thinking of games such as Skyrim, Red Dead Redemption 1 and 2 to name only two. Call of Duty has a vast levelling up system which is responsible for keeping people playing the game but I'm thinking something like that is extensive to say the least!

Thanks

Jono

When in 3rd person perspective, it would be great as you switch between items, specifically weapons but not limited to, have the last used weapon holster on Nolan's back. Like a Holster mode. Is that possible? I've probably overlooked it. In fact I do remember seeing the word "Holster" in one of the inspector panels so I will have to check that out. Probably won't understand it but I'll check it out regardless.
On the Third Person Perspective component you can set the holster target, but this will always set that single item and not just the last item. In order to holster the last item unequipped I would create a custom script which manages your own holstering logic.

Also, is it possible to create a Weapon wheel like you find in console games so you can bring up a Weapon Wheel and choose visually which weapon you want? This would be fantastic. Perhaps this in the Opsive Inventory system? I've not got to buying that yet. It's more of a console thing that a weapon wheel is needed than PC gaming but it's still a great game feature.
This is a feature that would be part of UCC, but it's not in there currently. I actually created a new set of weapon wheel scripts for the Deathmatch AI Kit so at the very minimum it'll be included in that when it is released.

And last but not least, I'm wondering about Levelling up systems in a game. Is this possible to do with any Opsive assets? I'm just thinking of games such as Skyrim, Red Dead Redemption 1 and 2 to name only two. Call of Duty has a vast levelling up system which is responsible for keeping people playing the game but I'm thinking something like that is extensive to say the least!
It's definitely possible, but it's not included in the character controller since for that we aren't really focusing on gameplay elements.