Waiting Room PUN

Hello,

I hope you're doing well. i'm glad to say that the third person character i purchased a while ago is working very well, and i'm reaching up for you because i have a question :
i have now the add on pun for multiplayer, i'm familiar with pun scripting and i've been struggling in the last days to add a waiting room for the players before joining the multiplayer scene :

mainmenu --> waiting room --> multiplayer scene

the demo scene provided has only main menu --> multiplayer scene

When I implemented my first waiting room, I had problems with only one player joining the multiplayer room, the others nothing. I saw only one player.

A waiting room is outside the scope of the add-on since it's not related to the character controller. I believe PUN has a sample scene with a waiting room but it has been awhile since I looked. In any case you should be able to follow a similar setup as the typical waiting room setup with PUN.

@Justin Here's one catch that I have come across several times in the discussions, and where you might add some functionality. The SpawnManagerBase class only correctly spawns client players based on the "OnPlayerEnteredRoom" PUN callback, which is only called once, and fits to your demo case (main menu -> multiplayer scene).
In case of the waiting room scenario or a scene transition, the players are already in the room, so the SpawnManagerBase is not sufficient. The issue is that the player on the master is spawned through the start method, but the client players aren't. So everyone has to figure out how to correctly spawn the client players in this situation.

So, it would be really helpful to have a standard solution for consistently spawning all the players on scene transition.