VR Add-On: Input Errors

Shotts

Hi Opsive Community,
I created a new project in Unity version 2019.1.11f1 to work further on the smooth locomotion. After importing the first person controller and the VR Add-On, I enabled XR, opened the demo scene, and then used Tools->Opsive->Ultimate Character Controller->Add-Ons Manager to Update Buttons to Oculus Rift, Update Scene, Update Camera, and Add VR UI. Additionally, I baked the Light Probe Group to improve performance.

After doing all this and trying out the scene, I have two errors in the console:
1. Button "Reload" is not setup. Please create a button mapping within the Unity Input Manager.
2. ArgumentException: Input Axis Reload is not setup.

I went to Edit->Settings->Input and found that there were 29 axes defined. I can presumably add more by increasing that number but I'm not sure if I should since reloading the weapon appears to work just with the wrist flip and this error almost seems more appropriate for the non-VR character controller. Any thoughts on how to proceed?

Shotts

Thanks Justin! I was unaware there was a guide already available. I'll let you know if I encounter any issues.

Shotts

Per the video, updating the non-VR buttons and layers as well as adding the non-VR manager and setup camera avoided the errors.

The video provides more detail than the Documentation.pdf included in the VR Add-On. As the existing Documentation file is written, it could be interpreted that all that is needed to have the VR Add-On demo scene work is to enable XR in Unity, use the VR Add-On to update the buttons, and bake the lights. It may be worthwhile to link to the video or re-iterate early in the pdf that some elements of the regular character controller need to be added/enabled in order to avoid errors.