Video about setting up dual wielding

grkwasniewski

Hi all :)

Quick question. Is there are a video about setting up dual wielding for guns.? I can swear that I saw it somewhere on the Opsive youtube channel, but I can't find it anymore.

Thanks

Glad you got it. For future searches we haven't had a video on that topic but there is this documentation page:

How could I force dual pistols, etc. to always equip/aim/pickup/drop both guns at the same time? (For prototyping now, I can give the character a right and left pistol for the default/starting loadout... but I don't see how I could force the character to always use them at the same time).
PS: If there's a good answer to this, could it be added to the "Dual Wielding" documentation page for others?

There isn't a built in way, but you could create a new script which interacts with the inventory to equip/unequip/drop all at the same time:

There isn't a built in way, but you could create a new script which interacts with the inventory to equip/unequip/drop all at the same time:

I see. Any chance you could add this script to an update and/or version 3? :unsure: (Not a coder... this is a little complex for me...)