Version 2.3.6 and Add-On Updates

Hello @Justin ! Long time no seen! I have had 3 months brake and a house fire!
We all fine though!

Anything I need to think about when updating? Copying states to my own folder? And I have switched out animations so I guess I need to copying the animator controller also?

I tried to make my own controller but that just went chaotic, maybe I could delete stuff from the demo controller I don't need?

and a house fire!
:eek: Hopefully everyone is okay!

Anything I need to think about when updating? Copying states to my own folder? And I have switched out animations so I guess I need to copying the animator controller also?

I tried to make my own controller but that just went chaotic, maybe I could delete stuff from the demo controller I don't need?
Depending on which version you are updating from you may just need to replace the Opsive folder. The release notes will contain any special instructions. You should not store any of your own assets within the Opsive folder to make updating easier.

Is there something in this update that caps the FPS at 60?

Something has set that in my system and the only major difference I can think of is the update from 2.35 to 2.36.

Thanks,
Nathan

Ok, cool thanks for letting me know.

I can update that someone on my team was getting way over 60 so it must be something on my system.