upgrade to Ultimate Character Controller

mmm

Hello, I have purchased the Third Person Controller and now I want to upgrade to Ultimate Character Controller. What should I do?

If you are logged in you will see the discounted upgrade price on the Ultimate Character Controller page.

On the Asset Store, the price of the Ultimate Character Controller is $125. I have already purchased the Third Person Controller. Can I now purchase the Ultimate Character Controller for $62.5? Unable to find the upgrade discount price in the Asset Store, thank you

Yes, you should be able to. I set the upgrade pricing during the sale to match that price:

1684771331160.png
I'm not sure why if the discounted price still isn't showing up and you are definitely logged into the Asset Store with the account that purchased the Third Person Controller. This would be a question for support@unity3d.com, but their wait times are 2+ months so the sale will be far over by then. I can provide the same discount on the Opsive Store but Opsive Store purchases are not able to be transferred to the Asset Store.