Upgrade Pun to Photon Fusion

sagar

Photon Fusion is an impressive and a superior piece of tech from Photon. Need the photon add-on upgraded to photon fusion.

The PUN add-on will always be PUN as Fusion is a new product. Eventually I'd like to have a new Fusion add-on but a Netcode for GameObjects add-on will come first since that is Unity.

The PUN add-on will always be PUN as Fusion is a new product. Eventually I'd like to have a new Fusion add-on but a Netcode for GameObjects add-on will come first since that is Unity.
Is there any estimated timeline for this?
Is there a way to speed up this process (like if someone sponsor this feature or something)? Just wanted to see if this is on the table

No estimate - right now we are working on version 3 of the controller. I am not sure of the API difference between PUN and Fusion but if it's significant than I will likely implement Netcode for GameObjects first since that is a direct Unity implementation.

No estimate - right now we are working on version 3 of the controller. I am not sure of the API difference between PUN and Fusion but if it's significant than I will likely implement Netcode for GameObjects first since that is a direct Unity implementation.
I really want opsive fusion add on because fusion can help in making battle royale game easily