Unsure how to create a build with BD

Rabassa

Hello!

I am trying to create a build (for windows) for my project which include UCC and BD. I followed the installation instruction and deleted the BD folder. I also have the BD movement pack and some BD samples. I'm assuming I do not need to delete these, correct?

I downloaded and installed the runtime source code package.

The build seems to compile for ever whereas before BD, my project would compile in a few minutes. Is this normal?

After a lot of back and forth I was able to get a build with BD. In play mode, the AI does exactly what I expect but in the build, the AI just stands still and does nothing. Is there something I need to set or include to have BD work in a build?

Thanks,
rich

You're referring to UWP, correct? For that once you install the source you'll be good to go. Are you receiving any errors?

You're referring to UWP, correct? For that once you install the source you'll be good to go. Are you receiving any errors?

No errors. Works as expected in play mode but just stays in the idle animation on the build.

These are the build settings (I'm on Mac OS but building for Windows Stand Alone):

Screen Shot 2019-09-25 at 8.32.31 AM.png

Oh, that isn't even UWP so that should be straight forward. Can you create a new project, import just BD, create a small tree that outputs to the log, and see if that works? From there you can slowly add things in to see what the cause is.