Unresponsive AI with TPC Integration

In the TPC melee and shooter demos, the AI do not react to any sounds made by the player, and often they will not move (nav mesh is baked). Sometimes they will follow and attack, sometimes they'll just stand still after chasing for a while.

Also it seems there are no sounds from the assault rifle in the shooter demo.

Edit: The Movement pack is installed, as per the instructions.

I haven't seen those issues specifically but I'll be releasing an update to the demo scene with the 2.1.2 so let me know if it still doesn't work after you try that version.

The update works a lot better - the enemy always attacks. However, if he kills you, find him again after you respawn and sometimes he'll be running around in circles like a dog chasing it's own tail. Other times, he'll return to his patrol as intended.

Hmm.. you could try increasing the arrived distance for the seek task of that agent. Is the character wobbling while patrolling or seeking to a location?

Hmm.. you could try increasing the arrived distance for the seek task of that agent. Is the character wobbling while patrolling or seeking to a location?

No wobbling, and seemingly no different with an increased arrived distance for the seek task. By the way this only affects the melee demo, the shooter seems fine (although there are no sounds still).

As a test, could you try the demo as though you were a customer? As in, rather than load up your own installed version of the scene, download the package and import it, then try the melee scene. Let the agent kill you a couple of times until the "tail chasing" begins. It's a strange one, like he thinks you're still there, so he keeps circling the spot where you died.