Unity Input System Issue

It doesn't look like your assembly definition is referencing the Unity Input assembly.

Hello @Justin I just got the UFPS package today and after running into this reference issue and doing some testing I found out what was causing this problem. The Opsive.Shared.Integrations.InputSystem.asmdef file is in the same folder as the input action group's generated c# file CharacterInput.cs (Opsive>Shared>Input>InputSystem). Now if you ever edit the CharacterInput.InputActions file and save it, the newly generated CharacterInput.cs ends up in a different folder. (Opsive>Shared>Integrations>InputSystem) This file being placed being placed in this location causes a break in the references to the new input system. To stop the error from happening all I had to do change the c# Class File Name to "Assets/Opsive/Shared/Input/InputSystem/CharacterInput.cs" Anyways I hope this helps everyone out.

Attachments

• OpsiveFix.png
    OpsiveFix.png
    107 KB · Views: 31
I just had this same issue with the InputSystem on the Third Person Controller. This fix worked great to resolve it though. Thanks!