Unable to find NavMesh

Will

Hi,

I've got to be honest, im not much of a coder....
So when I bought this software, i was hoping it would make it easier for a non-programer to finish a project.

At the moment even simple things seem difficult using this behaviour tree system to the point i'd rather just write the code myself (which is quite frustrating considering the cost of this product). I've spent about 4 days currently looking at the program and tutorials, but I'm struggling with things that seem like they should be easy to impliment.

For example, i have this demo project. I have a raycast click to move script on the player game object that i made. When i click to move one helicopter, i would like the second to also move (follow command) using behaviour designer.

Please let me know what im doing wrong.
BT1.pngBT2.png

Thanks for the quick reply.

Unfortunately, i definately do have a navmesh on the terrain.
Below is proof.
Could there be anything else that could be conflicting with your addon?

Attachments

• BT3.png
    BT3.png
    225.4 KB · Views: 7
Also, both units have nav agents on them. I've also tried with just the leader/follower but also no improvement.

When tested on a plane instead of a terrain, it worked as described. Is it likely theres a conflict with the unity terrain module?

Ok, found the error. The helicopters we're coming off the navmesh to fly and that was tripping up the script. Would you have any idea how to modify the script to do the same or similar thing but follow along the y axis also?

Ah, that would cause it. This page has an explanation for your options with 3D pathfinding: