Ultimate Character Controller 2.1.8 + Unity 2019.2 + Universal Pipeline

chris73it

Hi,

I bought the UCC only 3 days ago so I am kind of new here, but I watched ALL videos on the website and gone through ALL instructions for the setup part.

Here is the problem. I see Nolan in gray instead than in colors, BUT I am experimenting, for my first time, with the Universal pipeline. I created a project with the URP from scratch, so to make sure that Unity 2019.2 did all setups for me: the demo scene looks fine and with colors so I assume the overall URP is ok, even though before creating my own scene I removed all the 'demo' stuff that came with the project, since I wasn't planning on using it.

QUESTIONS:

1. Is this 'normal'? I also tried to drag and drop materials from Demo/Materials/Nolan onto Nolan's various body parts, but they all turn pink.

2. If I restarted the project using the regular default pipeline, would Nolan have color as soon as I moved it from the Project onto the Hierarchy, or it would still be B&W but at least this time its materials would not turn pink?

Thank you, Chris

The Universal Render Pipeline is not available until Unity 2019.3 so it will be supported after it is released. For now you can use the LWRP with 2019.2: