UIS causes unity to close

GamingTesh

When trying to bind AmmoData between inventory and character items unity just closes, also happens on item actions when trying to select item category. Unity just pops up loading bar and then closes with no crash report or log about the reason for it just closes. I am currently using unity 2021.1.24f1, I have also tried it on 2020 LTS version with the same issue. On the new beta it works but breaks item categories when trying to add and change types on item definition attributes.

Steps to reproduce:

1. Create item using UCC
2. Go to inventory manager and then integrations
3. Use Item setup to convert item and select change ammo
4. Closes once you select one of the types

bugopsive.png

Last edited:
Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

There was an infinite loop caused by a change to the searchable list of Inventory Objects I made recently. It was a change used to speed up adding items in the inventory by adding items in one click, instead of 4-5 per item.

I apologies for the inconvinience. It will be fixed Monday morning, I'll make sure to announce it on Discord once the update is live.

Thank you for bringing this to my attention.

There was an infinite loop caused by a change to the searchable list of Inventory Objects I made recently. It was a change used to speed up adding items in the inventory by adding items in one click, instead of 4-5 per item.

I apologies for the inconvinience. It will be fixed Monday morning, I'll make sure to announce it on Discord once the update is live.
Thank you, really appreciate the quick response.