UFPS with Playmaker

KostyaSmirnov

Hello!
I bought your great Asset - thanks, it's gorgeous!
At the moment I work in conjunction with the Playmaker and there is a question: how can I manage the amount of health (min and max) and shield (min and max) in Playmaker? I need to reduce and increase these attributes through the Playmaker. If possible, please explain step by step, as I am not a programmer. I hope for your understanding. Thank you!

Hello!
I bought your great Asset - thanks, it's gorgeous!
At the moment I work in conjunction with the Playmaker and there is a question: how can I manage the amount of health (min and max) and shield (min and max) in Playmaker? I need to reduce and increase these attributes through the Playmaker. If possible, please explain step by step, as I am not a programmer. I hope for your understanding. Thank you!

There is an excellent tutorial on youtube
but it is old but when you get up to Get property select HealthValue and when you get up to health update use get attribute value instead of what he uses ok. It all does work if you follow step by step.

Big thnx for the reply. Great video, I founded some cool things for me, like spawner and collision, I subscribe to you, ty! But I need "Set property", not "get" - I need to control health by Playmaker (add max health by skills and level-ups), not by UFPS.