UCC3+ A* Pathfinding

r_e_e

Hi,

I just want to ask if UCC3 has an A* Pathfinding Project integration. I tried following the integration using the UCC2 docs, but I have two errors:

Assets\Opsive\UltimateCharacterController\Integrations\Astar Pathfinding Project\AStarAIAgentMovement.cs(85,97): error CS1061: 'UltimateCharacterLocomotion' does not contain a definition for 'MoveDirection' and no accessible extension method 'MoveDirection' accepting a first argument of type 'UltimateCharacterLocomotion' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Assets\Opsive\UltimateCharacterController\Integrations\Astar Pathfinding Project\AStarAIAgentMovement.cs(92,39): error CS1061: 'UltimateCharacterLocomotion' does not contain a definition for 'MoveDirection' and no accessible extension method 'MoveDirection' accepting a first argument of type 'UltimateCharacterLocomotion' could be found (are you missing a using directive or an assembly reference?)

Would appreciate how I can fix this. Thank you.

Thank you so much. I'll wait for your update but I'll experiment with DesiredMovement for now.